With concerns about the Coronavirus heightening every day and information updating nearly constantly, droves of Coloradans are coming together to help their neighbors far and wide. It’s important
How Do You Qualify For Rent To Own Homes
I am a certified HomePartners of America agent who can help you get into a home in the Denver Metro Area but there are some requirements that must be met first. We work with a company (Home Partners of America) that buys a property currently listed for sale and rents it to you for 1-5 year lease.
Basic Requirements to Qualify**:
• Annual combined household income of $65,000+
• Stable employment
• Valid US social security number with minimum 550 credit score
• No history of eviction or other landlord issues in past 6 years
• No pending bankruptcy
• No disqualifying criminal history
• Minimum 1 year rental period
• This home also qualifies for an innovative Lease/Rent with a Right to Purchase Program
• Pets OK (some restricted dog breeds)
This program is ideal for people who:
Want to try it before they buy it
Haven't been on their job long enough
Just aren't quite ready to buy
Contact me today for more information.
I was raised and spent most of my life in Denver, Colorado, but a quick fun fact … I was actually born in Vicenza, Italy! My professional career path has continuously centered around serving people ....
Latest Blog Posts
For years Denver has been considered one of the hottest markets in the country for real estate and expansions. However, at least among local commercial and real estate pros, it appears that trend
https://www.denveribuyers.com/blog/im-relocating-and-need-to-sell-my-house-in-denver/Sell your house fast with multiple offers to chose the right one and net the highest $ to you! Fast, flexible